Asian Prawn & Soba Noodle Salad
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking: 5 Minutes
Total: 15 minutes
1x 260g De Costi Cooked & Peeled Prawns
180g soba noodles (2 x 90g sleeves from the packet)
2 red capsicums, finely diced
½ red cabbage, chopped
1 ½ cups frozen edamame beans, thawed out
¼ cup salt reduced soy sauce
2 tbsp sesame oil
3 tbsp rice wine vinegar
1 tbsp sesame seeds.
Salt & pepper to taste.
1. Cook the soba noodles in boiling water for 4 minutes, drain and refresh under cold water.
2. In a small bowl make the dressing by combining the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar and half of the sesame seeds. Mix until well combined.
3. In a large bowl combine the soba noodles, red capsicum, red cabbage, edamame and half of the dressing. Mix until well combined and add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Divide the soba noodle salad into bowls and top with the De Costi Seafood Cooked & Peeled Prawns.
5. Serve with some extra dressing drizzled on top and sesame seeds.
Thanks to bodylovenutrition_ for the delicious recipe