Coconut Crumbed Prawn with lime aioli
1x 260g De Costi Raw Prawn meat
¼ cup Plain flour
1 Egg, whisked
½ cup Coconut, shredded
½ cup Panko breadcrumbs
Peanut or Vegetable oil for shallow-frying
¼ cup Whole-egg mayonnaise
1 tbsp Minced garlic
½ tsp Lime rind, finely grated
1 tbsp Lime juice
1. Place flour in a bowl, add De Costi Raw Prawn meat to flour and toss to coat.
2. Add 2 tbsp of cold water to the whisked egg in a bowl. Combine coconut and breadcrumbs together on a plate.
3. Dip 1 prawn in the egg mixture then coconut mixture. Place on a plate. Repeat with remaining prawns.
4. Heat oil in a large fry pan. Cook prawn for 1-2 minutes each side or until golden and cooked through.
5. Meanwhile, place mayonnaise, garlic, lime rind and juice in a bowl. Stir to combine.
6. Serve prawns with lime aioli straight away.
Note: Perfect as an entrée or paired with a green salad.