Crispy Prawn Salad with Honey BBQ Dressing
1x 260g De Costi Raw Prawn Meat
1 Small Avocado, deseeded
1 Brunch Oakleaf Green Lettuce, washed
½ Cucumber, sliced
4 Radish, thinly sliced
20 Cherry Tomatoes, sliced
½ cup Southern Fried Coating Mix
½ cup Corn Flake Crumbs
2 cups Olive Oil
1/8 cup Honey
1/8 cup BBQ Sauce
1 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
1/3 Cup Mayonnaise
Method: (Stove Top)
1. Place De Costi Raw Prawn Meat in a snap lock bag with southern fried coating mix. Toss until all prawns are coved.
2. Place corn flake crumbs on a plate, remove coated prawns from snap lock bag, applying a small amount of pressure to cover both sides on the prawns with corn flakes crumbs.
3. Heat a deep fry pan with olive oil over medium heat.
4. Once oil heated place crumbed prawns in fry pan, cooking 2 minutes each side or until golden brown. Remove prawn from pan once cooked on absorb paper.
5. Meanwhile mix all dressing ingredients together until honey as dissolved.
6. Arrange all salad ingredients, crumbed prawns and dressing on a platter.
7. Serve straight away and enjoy.