Garlicky Prawn Zucchini Boats
Time: 45 minutes
1x 280g DeCosti Lemon and Garlic Prawns
4 Large zucchinis, halved lengthwise
2 tomatoes, diced
¼ cup cream
¼ cup grated parmesan
½ lemon, juiced
¾ cups shredded mozzarella
Parsley, freshly chopped for garnish
METHOD (Pre-heat Oven 180°)
1. Score zucchini and scoop out inside and save for later. Place zucchini boats in a large baking dish and drizzle oil over them. Season with salt and pepper. Bake until tender about 15-20 minutes.
2. In a large pan on medium heat, add the De Costi Lemon and Garlic Prawns, leaving the butter discs until later. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the butter discs.
3. Remove from heat and cool enough to chop into bite-size pieces.
4. Add in reserved zucchini, tomatoes and garlic and cook until fragrant,
5. Add prawns, cream, parmesan and lemon juice and cook until slightly reduced for about 3 minutes.
6. Fill zucchini boats with prawn mixture and top with mozzarella. Cook for about 10 minutes.
7. Garnish with more parmesan and parsley. Serve straight away.