Hoki Nourish Bowl
Time 15 minutes
1 x 300g DeCosti Salt Water Barramundi Skin on.
30g Taco Seasoning
3/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
40ml Olive Oil
4 cups Brown Basmati, cooked & drained
2 cobs Corn, Cooked & Grilled
2 small Avocados, halved
1 cup Slaw, shredded
1 Baby Cos, washed
1 red capsicum, diced
1 packed white corn strips
1 Lime, wedges
1 jalapeno, finely sliced
Salsa, to serve
METHOD (Pan Fry or Oven Bake)
1. Combine the taco seasoning and breadcrumbs together on a large plate
2. Roll the fillets in the taco crumbs and press firmly. (Refrigerate until required if necessary)
3. Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat, place the taco hoki fillets into the pan and cook 3-4 minutes on each side until well browned. Remove and drain on absorbent paper. Keep warm until required
4. To prepare bowl: Place the cooked basmati rice into the base of 3/4 of the bowl, add the slaw, cos lettuce leaves, sliced grilled cobs of corn, avocado half and corn strips. Top with 3-4 strips of taco Hoki, sprinkle over the capsicum.
5. Garnish with sliced jalapenos and wedges of lime.
6. Serve with tomato salsa sauce.
Tip: This dish can be gluten free if you swap the breadcrumbs to gluten free crumbs