Italian Prawn Tomato Tagliatelle
Time 20 minutes
40mls Olive Oil
1x 280g DeCosti Prawns with Chilli and Parsley
250g Baby Truss tomatoes, roasted
1 can crushed tomatoes
2/3 cup Reserved pasta water
250g Tagliatelle Pasta, cooked & drained
Basil leaves to garnish
Cracked black pepper to taste
METHOD (Stove Top)
1. Heat the olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat 2 minutes.
2. Add crushed tomatoes to the fry pan for 2-3 minutues then add in the De Costi Prawn stir fry browning well future 2-3 minutes.
3. Slowly add the reserved pasta cooking water to the pan and stir until a smooth sauce is formed.
4. Toss the drained pasta through the prawns and tomato sauce.
5. Finally fold through the roasted truss tomatoes.
6. Serve in a large bowl and garnish with basil leaves. Season with black pepper to taste.
Notes: If you like it spicy add a little finely chopped chilli to the prawns when stir frying.