Lemon & Garlic Prawn Linguini with roasted breadcrumbs
2 tsp olive oil
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ tsp salt
2 tbsp chopped parsley
2 tsp lemon zest
1 clove garlic, minced
2 packs De Costi Prawns with Lemon and Garlic Butter
½ cup grated parmigiano reggiano
- Heat olive oil in a fry pan over medium high heat. Add breadcrumbs and fry until golden and crispy.
- Remove from heat and stir through salt, parsley and lemon zest.
- Prepare a large pot with salted water. Bring to the boil and cook linguini according to packet instructions. Once cooked, reserve half a cup (125ml) pasta water.
- Place lemon and garlic butter from De Costi packet in to fry pan over a medium heat. Add clove of minced garlic and prawn. Sauté until garlic has softened and prawns have heated through.
- Remove pan from heat. Add cooked linguini to the pan along with parmigiano reggiano and reserved pasta water and stir to form a sauce.
- Divide pasta among four plates and top with breadcrumbs to serve.
Recipe Credit - Andrea Love - Eatnik