Lemon & Garlic Prawn Mac & Cheese
Time: 20 minutes
1x 260g De Costi Lemon & Garlic Prawns
500ML Vegetable Stock
2 cups Macaroni pasta, uncooked
1 ½ cup Mixed Cheese (tasty, Mozella and parmesan) shredded
500g Mac and Cheese pasta bake sauce
½ cup parmesan, grated
1. Preheat oven to 180°C. Place vegetable stock in a large saucepan bring to boil. Cook pasta as per packet directions. Drain well.
2. Meanwhile in another pan place De Costi Lemon and Garlic Prawns, leaving the butter discs until later. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the butter discs.
3. In a large bowl, place cooked prawns with remaining garlic butter, cooked pasta, mixed shredded cheese, and mac and cheese sauce, toss until all pasta is coated.
4. Place mixture in a non-stick oven tray, topping with parmesan cheese.
5. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve immediately