Lemon and Garlic Prawn Risotto
1x 260g De Costi Lemon and Garlic Prawns
2 ½ cups of Arborio Rice
1L of vegetable stock
2 Tbsp minced Garlic
½ White Onion, diced.
2 Tbsp Butter
1 cups of Parmesan Cheese
1 cup mushroom, sliced
½ cup dry White Wine
1 cup of Frozen Peas
1 cup of minced, chopped
Parsley, to serve
METHOD (Stove Top)
1. Melt butter over slow heat and cook onion and garlic for 2 minutes
2. Add Arborio rice and stir until coated with butter. Cook for 2 minutes.
3. Increase heat to medium and add stock slowly just covering all the rice, stirring until absorbed. Continually add the stock and white wine slowly until the rice is almost cooked.
4. In another pan cook the De Costi Lemon and Garlic Prawns, leaving the butter discs until later. Cook for 2 minutes, then add the butter discs.
5. Stir in cooked prawn, frozen peas, mushrooms into the risotto and remaining stock until rice is fully cooked.
6. Stir in parmesan cheese, parsley and cracked butter. Serve immediately