Oven Baked Almond Crusted Barramundi served with vegetables
Serves 2 -3
Time 30 minutes
1 x 280g DeCosti Salt Water Barramundi Skin On Fillets
20ml Olive Oil
100g Flaked Almonds
6 Baby Potatoes, steamed
Handful of Green Beans, steamed
6 Baby Carrots, steamed
METHOD (Pre-heat Oven 170c)
1. Place DeCosti Barramundi fillets skin side down on baking paper
2. Brush each fillet with olive oil, a squeeze of lemon juice and season with pepper.
3. Top each fillet with the flaked almonds and press firmly.
4. Bake the Barramundi fillets for 10 – 12 mins until almonds are golden and fish flakes easily.
5. Serve Barramundi with steamed potatoes. beans & carrots
6. Garnish with lemon zest & parsley