Prawn & Tomato Bruschetta
Time: 20 minutes
1x 260g De Costi Cooked and Peeled Prawns, tail removed and chopped
1 Pana Di Casa, sliced
1 Ripe Avocado, stones peeled, coarsely chopped
¼ cup Whole Egg Mayonnaise
1 Tbsp of Minced Garlic
1 Lemon, juiced
½ Red Onion, finely diced
2-4 Tomatoes, diced
Salt & Pepper, to season
METHOD: (Grill on Medium)
1. Trim ends from Pana Di Casa and cut into 1.5cm-thick slices. Lightly spray both sides olive oil spray. Place on a baking tray. Cook under grill for 1-2 minutes each side or until light golden.
2. Meanwhile, place the avocado, mayonnaise, garlic, ½ the lemon juice in a food processor. Process until smooth. Season with Salt and Pepper.
3. In a bowl, toss De Costi Cooked & Peeled diced prawns, tomatoes and onion.
4. Place a good spread of avocado mixture on the bottom of the Pana Di Casa and topping with Prawn and tomato mixture. Repeat until all mixture is used.
5. Squeeze the remaining lemon juice over the bruschetta, topping with basil leaves.