Prawn Fried Rice
Time 15 minutes
1x 260g DeCosti Cooked & Peeled Prawns
1 1/4 cups White Long-Grain rice, cooked as per pack instruction
1 tablespoon peanut oil
4 Bacon Rashes, rind removed, coarsely chopped, about 1.5cm pieces
2 Eggs, lightly whisked
4 spring onion, ends trimmed, thinly sliced diagonally
1 1/2 cups bean sprouts, ends trimmed
1/3 cup soy sauce
1. Heat the oil in a wok or frying pan over high heat until just smoking.
2. Add the prawns and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes as they are already cooked. Transfer to a plate.
3. Add the bacon and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes or until golden and crisp. Transfer to the plate.
4. Add the egg and swirl slightly. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until almost set. Use a wooden spoon to stir and break up the egg. Add prawns, bacon, rice and soy sauce and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
5. Add the shallot and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 1 minute or until combined.
6. Spoon into serving boxes and serve immediately