1x 260g De Costi Raw Prawn Meat
1 pack of Taco Seasoning
2tsp Olive Oil
1 Bag tortilla Chips
2 Tomatoes, diced
2 cup of Mozzarella cheese, shredded
1 can of Corn, drained
1/2 can of Black beans, drained/washed
1 Avocado, smashed/chopped
2 tbsp Whole egg mayonnaise
Squeeze of Lemon juice
1 Jalapeno, thinly sliced.
Sour cream, optional
METHOD (Stove Top & Pre-Heated 180°C)
1. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
2. Heat oil in a large pan over medium heat. Add onion, corn, black beans and 2 Tbsp of taco seasoning. Cook until fragrant.
3. Add De Costi Raw Prawn Meat and 2 Tbsp of taco seasoning. Cook Prawns have turned opaque.
4. Spread corn chips on prepared pan. Spoon prawn mixture over chips and sprinkle with cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, and chips are toasted. 10-12 minutes
5. Meanwhile mix avocado, mayonnaise, squeeze lemon and salt & pepper.
6. Serve topped with tomato, avocado mixture, coriander, and jalapenos.