Time 15 minutes
1x Any of The DeCosti Flavoured Prawn range
10 small Par-baked French bread rolls
100g unsalted butter, melted
1tbsp of garlic
1 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
METHOD (pre-heat oven to 170)
1. On medium hear, fry DeCosti prawns for 2-3 minutes then add lemon and butter disk and parsley and cook future until butter is melted. Remove from heat.
2. Cut bread rolls lengthways
3. Mix the butter and garlic together and brush inside of the rolls.
4. Fill each roll with the DeCosti prawns (about 2-3 prawns per roll) and place on non-stick baking tray. Drizzle remaining butter and garlic over rolls.
5. Bake for 5 minutes until rolls are crisp. Serve hot.