Prawn Skillet Fajitas
Time: 25 minutes
1x 260g De Costi Raw Prawn Meat
1 pack of fajita seasoning
3 capsicums, thinly sliced
1 red onion, thinly sliced
4 tomatoes, diced
4 tbsp olive oil
1-2 tbsp of butter
½ Lime, juiced
½ Lime, wedged
1 Avocado, sliced
1 pack of tortillas, heated – Low carb option cauliflower rice
METHOD (Stove Top)
1. Combine 2 tbsp of olive oil, lime juice and half the fajita seasoning in a bowl. Add De Costi Raw Prawn Meat and toss to coat. Allow to marinate while cooking the vegetables.
2. Heat large fry pan over medium heat. Add 2 tbsp of olive oil and onion, allow to cook until softened and fragrant. Add the capsicum and sprinkle the remaining fajita seasoning. Cook capsicum until your liking, crunchy or soft. Transfer to plate.
3. On the same pan add marinate prawn meat. Cook until prawn is opaque and no longer pink.
4. Add vegetables back to the pan until just heated through. Adjust seasoning as needed.
5. Serve hot with tortillas, avocado slices, tomatoes, sour cream and lime wedges.
Note: Can use assorted colour capsicums to make more colourful. Can also use taco seasoning instead of fajita seasoning.