Quick Fish Pie
Serves 2 -4
Time 20 minutes
1x 300g DeCosti New Zealand Hoki Skin On Fillets, cut into 2-3cm pieces
225g vegetables (broccoli, carrots, cauliflower), steamed
1 Tbps olive oil
1 leek, trimmed, sliced
1 garlic clove, crushed
1 Tbps plain flour
¾ cups chicken stock
1/4 cup white wine
1/2 Tbps chopped fresh dill
4 sheets filo pastry
2 Tbps of finely grated parmesan
Lemon halves, to serve
METHOD( Pre-heated Oven 200 C)
1. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
2. Add leek and cook, stirring, for 2-3 minutes or until softened.
3. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
4. Add the flour and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
5. Add the stock and wine. Stir over medium heat for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture boils and thickens.
6. Add the fish and cook for 3 minutes. Stir in the vegetables and dill. Divide mixture into small ramekins
7. Working with 1 sheet of filo at a time, spray with oil and sprinkle with some parmesan. Scrunch and place on top of fish filling. Spray with oil.
8. Bake for 10-15 minutes or until light golden and crisp.