Salt & Pepper Squid Tacos
Serves: 2 people | Prep time: 5 minutes | Cook time: 8 minutes | Cook method: air fry
1 packet De Costi salt and pepper squid
10 soft wheat tacos
2 cups cabbage, shredded
1 carrot, julienned
½ red onion, finely sliced
¼ cup mayonnaise
1 tsp garlic powder
2 tsp tomato paste
½ tsp smoked paprika
Lime wedges, to serve
- Place salt and pepper squid in air fryer tray – cook for 10 minutes at 200ºC until crunchy and golden.
- Warm tacos according to package instructions.
- To make the slaw, combine cabbage, carrot and red onion in a bowl.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, garlic powder, tomato paste and smoked paprika with 2 tablespoons of water. Pour half of this sauce over salad ingredients and toss well.
- To serve, top taco with slaw, three pieces of squid and a dollop of the remaining sauce. Serve immediately with lime wedges.