Sweet & Sticky Prawn Bowl
1x 260g De Costi Raw Prawn Meat
250g Heat & Serve Coconut Rice, heated
2 cups Fine Cut Coleslaw mix
½ can Chickpeas, washed
1 Avocado, sliced.
6 Pineapple slices
4 Tbsp Honey
2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
1 Tbsp Garlic Minced
1/2 Lemon, juice squeezed
½ Lemon, sliced
½ cup Kewpie Mayonnaise
METHOD (Stove Top)
1. Place all marinate ingredients in a bowl, stir until honey is all dissolved.
2. Place De Costi Raw Prawn meat into the marinate. Toss until all covered.
3. Heat grilled pan on low, cook marinate De Costi Prawns for 3 minutes. Remove prawn place aside. Leave remaining marinate in pan.
4. Add chickpeas and pineapple slices to pan. Cook chickpeas until toasted 5 minutes and pineapple 3 minutes each side.
5. Divide out, heated coconut rice, coleslaw mix, toasted chickpeas, grilled pineapple, avocado slices.
6. Top with cracked pepper, lemon, parsley and kewpie mayonnaise