Crumbed Whiting Burgers with Sriracha Mayo & Slaw
Time 10 minutes
1 x 275g DeCosti Crumbed Whiting Fillets
1 Tbps olive oil
4 Hamburger buns
4 Tbps of sriracha mayo (or make your own using ½ cup mayonnaise plus ½ - 1 tablespoon of sriracha sauce)
1 Carrot, grated
1/4 Red cabbage, grated
1/2 Lemon, juiced
Handful of lettuce leaves
METHOD (Frypan Medium Heat)
1. Cook DeCosti Crumbed Whiting in heated frypan with 1 teaspoon of oil, fry gently for 3 minutes each side until golden and cooked through.
2. Combine the carrot and red cabbage together and add the lemon juice to make a slaw.
3. Toast the brioche buns lightly in the oven
4. Add a tablespoon of sriracha mayonnaise on the base of each bun and spread evenly. Top with two pieces of whiting then place lettuce leaves and slaw on top.
5. Serve immediately when warm.