Prawn Pearl Cous Cous Salad
1x 260g De Costi Cooked and Peeled Prawns
1x Sweet corn cobs, husks removed
10x cherry tomatoes
250g Pearl cous cous
1 Brown onion, diced
1Tbsp Olive oil
1 cup Peas
1 Tbsp butter
¼ cup Lemon juice
½ cup Olive Oil
1 Lemon rind.
METHOD (Stove Top)
1. Sauté brown onion with 1 tbsp of olive oil until golden. Add pearl cous cous stir until browned. Add parsley and salt & pepper.
2. Add 2 cups of boiling water. Cover pot and simmer for 7-9minutes, stir occasionally. Remove from heat and let cool in pot.
3. In a fry pan on medium heat, add butter with corn cobs, sprinkle with salt and pepper. Turn occasionally until charred and tender. Cool slightly, remove kernels from the cob.
4. In the same pan add tomatoes and peas and turn occasionally for 4-5 minutes. Last minute add the De Costi Cooked and Peeled Prawns.
5. Mix together dressing in a small bowl.
6. In a large bowl toss together, cooled cous cous, De Costi Cooked and Peeled Prawns, tomatoes, peas, corn, parsley.
7. Add dressing over the top and serve.