Prawn Stuffed Sweet Potato
Preparation: 15 mins
Total Time: 60 mins
1 x 260g De Costi Seafood Raw Prawn Meat
3 Large Sweet Potatoes
2 Avocados, cubed
1 Tub of Greek Yoghurt
1 Pomegranate, remove seeds
1 Lime, juiced
1 Tbsp Cumin Spice
1 Packet Fresh Coriander.
METHOD: (Pre-heated Oven 200°)
1. Place sweet potatoes on a lined baking tray. Poke the sweet potato skins with a fork (to release steam) & bake for 45 minutes
2. Meanwhile, smash the cubed avocado with half of the lime juice & salt, set aside.
3. Coat DeCosti Raw Prawns in cumin spice & the remaining half of the lime juice
4. Heat a large pan on high heat, cook the prawns for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden
5. Remove the baked sweet potatoes from the oven, slice half way down the middle layer the smashed avocado, prawns, pomegranate seeds & Greek yoghurt on top
6. Sprinkle with some fresh coriander leaves & serve
Note: Can serve a half or a whole sweet potato per person.
Thanks to bodylovenutrition_ for this delicious stuffed sweet potatoes.